Dentist cared for equestrian clientele

By Don McAlavy: Local columnist John Edward Homan came to Clovis in 1910. For 12 years he was a horse dentist who had his office in the Beck and Bells Wagon Yard at Second and Mitchell streets. The wagon yard was on the northwest corner. His family included his wife Myrtle and 10 children, five […]