The Clovis City Commission meets 5:15 p.m. Thursday in the Clovis-Carver Public Library.
A look at tonight’s agenda:
• Presentation of Clocks to Distinguished Supervisor the Quarter, Lt. Michael Jouett and Distinguished Line Employee of the Quarter, Lisa Fox, for the period March to May.
• Presentation of Proclamation Proclaiming September as “KENW Public Broadcasting Month.”
• Presentation of Proclamation Proclaiming Sept. 17-23 as “Constitution Week.”
• Request for approval of adoption of ordinance 2025-2014 amending the New Mexico Uniform Traffic Ordinance.
• Request for approval of adoption of resolution 2757-2014 to secure a dangerous building at 1317 West St.
• Request for approval of adoption of resolution 2758-2014 authorizing the mayor to execute a letter o fwaiver of payments in lieu of taxes to Charlotte Molette.
• Request for approval of adoption of resolution 2759-2014 to demolish a dangerous building at 1121 Davis St.
• Request for approval of adoption of resolution 2760-2014 adopting the local infrastructure and capital Improvements plan for 2016-2020.
• Request for approval of quarterly budget transfers.
• Request for approval of donation of 2006 Ford E456 Ambulance to cty of Clovis Sister City Kasama, Zambia.
• Request for approval of updates to the city safety manual.
• Request for approval of an inter-local agreement between the city and Curry County for oversight and administration of Justice Assistance Grant funds.
• Motion to approve or acknoweldge all items on the consent agenda
• Request for approval of bids to drill wells at Sorgen playa and New Pond playa, Justin Howalt
• Request for approval of one representative to serve on the water policy advisory committee
• Request for approval for city to act as fiscal agent for any capital outlay funding received during the 2015 state legislative session for the Curry Resident Senior Meals Association
• Request for approval of letter of support for a reroute of Amtrak “Southwest Chief” Trains 3 and 4
• Request for approval of appointments to 2014 Revenue Review Committee.
— Staff report