The Republican primary ballot questions:
• Texans should be free to express their religious beliefs, including prayer, in public places.
• Texans should support Second Amendment liberties by expanding locations where concealed handgun license-holders may legally carry.
• Texans should abolish the state franchise tax, also known as the margins tax, to encourage business growth.
• Texas recipients of taxpayer-funded public assistance should be subject to random drug testing as a condition of receiving benefits.
• All elected officials and their staff should be subject to the same laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances as their constituents.
• The Affordable Care Act, also know as “Obamacare,” should be repealed.
The Democrat ballot questions:
• The United States Congress must pass immigration reform; including an earned path to citizenship for those individuals contributing to the economy and the dependents of those individuals.
• Congress should pass legislation raising the federal minimum wage to at least 110 percent of the federal poverty level for a family of four without exception.