The Clovis Community College Board of Trustees met Wednesday morning and approved the following agenda items:
• Appointment of CCC student Regina Dart to the school’s art committee.
A student member of the committee must be appointed each year in accordance with board policy.
• Reappointment of Mark Carpenter and Rick Switzer to the CCC Labor Management Relations Board.
• Revisions to student employee policies and procedures to include a minimum 2.0 GPA requirement and limit of 92 attempted credit hours to maintain eligibility for student employment.
CCC President Becky Rowley said the school’s main goal is to educate students, and they do not want student employment to interfere with classes or progress toward a degree.
• Updates to the travel and per diem policy to become compliant with state statute.
• Local travel policy to cover reimbursement of shorter distances traveled by school employees.
The policy will bring CCC into compliance with state statute.
• Disposal of obsolete radiographic system equipment.
The equipment was replaced earlier this year, and the old equipment must be disposed of by qualified personnel due to hazardous material.
The next meeting of the CCC Board of Trustees will be held 8 a.m. Oct. 2 in Room 512 at the college.
— Compiled by CNJ staff writer Emily Crowe