Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- Midnight: Caller reported a door knocker in the area, near 11th and Connelly streets.
- 12:47 a.m.: Caller requested public assistance, 2100 block of North MLK Boulevard.
- 1:19 a.m.: Caller reported a neighbor problem in progress, 900 block of Connelly Street.
- 5:48 a.m.: Caller requested a welfare check, 3700 block of Glenfield Drive.
- 9:08 a.m.: Caller reported trespassing in progress, 800 block of Sheldon Street.
- 10:15 a.m.: Call in reference to an unconscious subject, 2900 block of Lore Street.
- 11:21 a.m.: Caller reported suspicious circumstances, near Seventh and Prince streets.
- 12:22 p.m.: Caller reported a burglary, 3300 block of Cherry Street.
- 1:30 p.m.: Caller reported shoplifting, 400 block of West Seventh Street.
- 2:25 p.m.: Caller reported criminal damage, 200 block of Lincoln Avenue.
- 3:04 p.m.: Caller reported a public affray in progress, 3300 block of North Prince Street.
- 3:57 p.m.: Call in reference to narcotics activity, 1600 block of North Prince Street.
- 4:30 p.m.: Call in reference to a violent mental patient, 1200 block of North Norris Street.
- 5:17 p.m.: Caller reported a juvenile problem, 300 block of West Ninth Street.
- 6:25 p.m.: Call in reference to disorderly conduct, 2600 block of Mabry Drive.
- 8:06 p.m.: Caller requested removal of a subject, 400 block of East Ninth Street.
- 9:22 p.m.: Caller reported shots fired, 1500 block of Westchester Avenue.
- 10:05 p.m.: Caller reported a domestic dispute in progress, 400 block of Circle Drive.
- 11 p.m.: Caller reported prowlers in the area, 5900 block of Mabry Drive.
- 11:55 p.m.: Caller reported door knockers in the area, 2900 block of Ross Street.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery