ENMU (4-3, 1-0 Lone Star Conferencne) at Abilene Christian (4-1, 1-0)
• When: 3 p.m. (MST) today at Abilene, Texas
• Radio: KSEL-FM 105.9
• Last time out: The Greyhounds downed Angelo State 76-67 at Greyhound Arena while the Wildcats edged West Texas A&M 59-58 at Canyon in conference openers on Wednesday.
• Last meeting: February 2012, ACU beat the Hounds 79-68 at Abilene, snapping a five-game losing streak against ENMU
• Of note: The Wildcats have won four straight since a season-opening loss at Dallas Baptist, a setback they avenged on Nov. 20 in Abilene. … ACU's win in Canyon was its first at WT since the 1997-98 season. The Wildcats, who shot a season-best 56 percent (24-of-43), survived a last-second miss by the Buffaloes' Darnell Jackson. … Leading scorers for ACU are 6-0 senior G Eric Lawton (17.0 ppg, 14-of-26 on 3-point FGs), 6-1 senior G Elliott Lloyd (15.0, 14-of-35 on 3s) and 6-8 senior C Steven Werner (12.8 ppg, 6.8 rpg). They combined for 46 points at WT. … Lloyd (Northern Colorado) and Werner (Sam Houston State) are Division I transfers.
ENMU (0-5, 0-1 Lone Star Conference) at Abilene Christian (2-1, 1-0)
• When: 1 p.m. (MST) today at Abilene, Texas
• Radio: KSEL-AM 1450.
• Last time out: The Zias were beaten by Angelo State 72-64 while the Wildcats turned back West Texas A&M 81-76 at Canyon in conference openers on Wednesday.
• Last meeting: February 2012, ACU defeated the Zias 74-61 at Abilene. The Wildcats have won the last 22 meetings since ENMU swept the 2000-01 season series.
• Of note: ACU used a 16-1 second-half run to erase a one-point deficit at WT. The Wildcats shot a season-best 52 percent (32-of-61). … Leading scorers were 5-8 junior F Renata Marquez and 6-2 senior C Kelsey Smith, both averaging 14 ppg and combining for about 15 rebounds per contest. Marquez had 19 points and 10 rebounds at WT, while Smith came in with 16 points and three blocks. … Julie Goodenough is in her first season as ACU's coach. She played in college at Texas-Arlington in the late 1980s and early 90s under former Clovis High coach J.D. Isler. … Goodenough replaced Shawna Lavender, who was not renewed after nine seasons when the Wildcats finished 10th in the LSC last season.
— Compiled by Dave Wagner