Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 12:30 a.m.: Caller reported a vehicle blocking a road entrance, 1500 block of highway 60-84.
- 5:25 a.m.: Caller advised her daughter was intoxicated and passed out in a field, near Sharondale Drive and Lexington Road.
- 7:24 a.m.: Caller advised a woman, who was planning to leave the state before a warrant was served, had been sleeping for two days and had her children barricaded in the house with no food, 1000 block of Calhoun Street.
- 8:13 a.m.: Caller reported people in the neighborhood were bragging about drugs not being found when the house was searched by officers the previous week and have an elderly woman living there with no food in the house, 800 block of North Connelly Street.
- 9:25 a.m.: Caller reported an infant not breathing, 1000 block of Ross Street.
- 11:02 a.m.: Caller reported a vehicle hit a telephone pole, 2200 block of Mabry Drive.
- 12:38 p.m.: Caller reported an attempted theft of scaffolding, 200 block of Brownhorn Street.
- 1:03 p.m.: Caller reported theft in progress of a cattle chute, 900 block of Curry road O.
- 2:51 p.m.: Caller requested an officer regarding a disorderly female who lit a cigarette in a public building, 2100 block of North MLK Boulevard.
- 5:03 p.m.: Caller reported a truck hit an electrical pole and knocked the pole down, 900 block of Curry road six.
- 6:56 p.m.: Caller reported a male throwing rocks at the windows and kicking the door of a nearby house yelling that he was going to kill whomever was in the house, 800 block of Ross Street.
- 7:36 p.m.: Caller advised a dog, locked up in a vehicle with the windows up, was panting heavily and seemed to be suffering from heat exhaustion, 2800 block of North Prince Street.
- 9:54 p.m.: Caller reported lights seen in a vacant house, near Fourth and Wallace streets.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery