Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 12:02 a.m.: Caller suspects a drug house nearby as there is come and go traffic at all hours, 800 block of Sheldon Street.
- 5:23 a.m.: Caller advised two horses were on the side of the road, 5200 block of North Norris Street.
- 7:54 a.m.: Caller reported a dirt bike stolen sometime during the night, 2000 block of Echols Avenue.
- 9:06 a.m.: Caller reported someone laying on a couch not responding and bad odor emanating from the apartment, 500 block of Pile Street.
- 10:32 a.m.: Caller reported a male and pregnant female walking down the street arguing and fighting, 1900 block of West 21st Street.
- 11:53 a.m.: Caller advised an elderly male who looked confused and lost was sitting on the side of the road, state road 209.
- 12:29 p.m.: Caller reported a male walking down the street carrying a rifle, 600 block of West Street.
- 1:22 p.m.: Caller reported a runner down on the running track, 200 block of West Octagon Street.
- 2:07 p.m.: Caller reported his company truck was rear-ended, 1400 block of Sheldon Street.
- 2:31 p.m.: Caller reported a driver bleeding from the face after hitting another vehicle then a mailbox, near Royalton Court and Arciniega Street.
- 2:59 p.m.: Caller witnessed someone trying to take something from a neighboring yard, 3100 block of Smith Street.
- 5:25 p.m.: Caller advised a mother dropped her infant off with her teenage daughter, trying to convince the teen to take custody of the child, 700 block of Axtell Street.
- 7:44 p.m.: Caller located a stolen motorcycle seen listed on a social media network and contacted the original owner who was en route to the location, 3000 block of Duckworth Avenue.
- 10:10 p.m.: Caller advised she would wait for an officer to respond to a dog that was hit in traffic and was still alive, 800 block of East 21st Street.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery