Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 1:58 a.m.: Caller advised her son, who is on medication for psychotic tendencies, was in the truck parked in front of the house having a mental episode and hitting the inside of the truck, 2900 block of Kelso Avenue.
- 2:50 a.m.: Caller advised her son was high on narcotics and was throwing furniture around the house, 100 block of East Grand Avenue.
- 6:37 a.m.: Caller advised they were pulling over to protect two ponies walking in the roadway while waiting for deputies to arrive, near mile marker 21 on state road 245.
- 7:58 a.m.: Caller reported a firearm stolen from a house she was watching for the residents, 1700 block of Gidding Street.
- 10:37 a.m.: Caller reported the back window of their vehicle was shattered, 700 block of West 20th Street.
- 10:41 a.m.: Caller advised a male barged into her apartment twice and accused her caregiver, who does not know this person, of having an affair, then threatened both of them with bodily harm, 3200 block of Gidding Street.
- 12:50 p.m.: Caller reported someone was walking on railroad tracks in the rail yard, 100 block of South MLK Boulevard.
- 2:20 p.m.: Caller advised her purse that was reported stolen was turned in to the sheriff's office, 700 block of North Prince Street.
- 4:16 p.m.: Caller reported rocks were thrown through their house window, 1200 block of Sandia Drive.
- 6:39 p.m.: Caller reported a man was choking another man in a public area, 1000 block of North Sycamore Street.
- 9:24 p.m.: Caller advised the person he lent a vehicle to will not return it, 300 block of North Connelly Street.
- 10:01 p.m.: Caller reported stolen property being sold from a nearby residence, near First Street and Avenue A in Melrose.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery