Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 4 a.m.: Caller reported two males were siphoning gas from a vehicle on the property, 1500 block of Mabry Drive.
- 8:13 a.m.: Caller reported burglary of a house they were watching while the owners were away, 1500 block of Westchester Street.
- 9:17 a.m.: Caller reported smoke coming from the top of an unoccupied building, 2900 block of North Prince Street.
- 10:26 a.m.: Caller advised a probationer brought in a device to fraudulently pass a urine test, 1600 block of North Prince Street.
- 10:32 a.m.: Caller reported their stove on fire and everyone evacuated from the house, 1000 block of Sheldon Street.
- 12:15 p.m.: Caller advised someone threw a ceramic duck onto her back porch from the alley, which shattered and left glass everywhere, 100 block of Manson Drive.
- 12:35 p.m.: Caller reported an accident involving four vehicles, intersection of Llano Estacado Boulevard and Prince Street.
- 3:16 p.m.: Caller advised her schizophrenic son was tearing up the house and tore the front door screen. He would be found sitting on the front porch naked when they arrive, 700 block of L. Casillas Street.
- 5:14 p.m.: Caller reported a male trying to open vehicle doors in a parking lot, 1900 block of North Prince Street.
- 5:26 p.m.: Caller was advised by a neighbor that children were throwing trash and breaking bottles in her front yard, 1000 block of Connelly Street.
- 7:13 p.m.: Caller advised someone has rearranged her things several times, always while she is away, 1400 block of Colonial Parkway.
- 7:55 p.m.: Caller reported theft of a custom bicycle converted into a motorcycle, 1300 block of East Fifth Street.
- 10:14 p.m.: Caller advised male neighbors were banging on her walls and threatening her, 2100 block of West Grand Avenue.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery