Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 12:03 a.m.: Caller reported shots fired in the area, 2100 block of West Grand Avenue.
- 6:07 a.m.: Caller advised an aggressive Rottweiler that was under the house found a way into the house and tried to bite him and the children, 1200 block of West Fifth Street.
- 9:22 a.m.: Caller reported a victim from a motor vehicle accident lying in the entrance of a business, 200 block of West 14th Street.
- 10:06 a.m.: Caller requested an officer standby while he checked if the former tenants, who abandoned the house, left their child behind as well, 400 block of West Tierra Blanca Road.
- 11:23 a.m.: Caller requested to file a complaint on a street vendor for being too noisy, 300 block of North Connelly Street.
- 12:03 p.m.: Caller, home alone with a newborn, advised two unknown men sat down to eat in her yard after approaching her at her front door to see her baby, 1700 block of Ross Street.
- 2:55 p.m.: Caller received a phone threat from an unknown person who said they were going to kill her daughter, 2900 block of North Main Street.
- 4:02 p.m.: Caller advised her father was outside flattening her vehicle tires and her son was in the vehicle, 400 block of Commerce Way.
- 4:54 p.m.: Caller reported her wallet stolen from a business, 200 block of West 22nd Street.
- 5:21 p.m.: Caller reported after he got his child from her mother, he noticed she had burns under both arms, 600 block of West 18th Street.
- 5:56 p.m.: Caller advised an elderly male fell down two flights of stairs, near Grand Avenue and Axtell Street.
- 6:33 p.m.: Caller advised a fox on the property tried to attack and bite him, 1300 block of Colonial Parkway.
- 9:04 p.m.: Caller reported when she stopped to pick up a female waving her down, she noticed the female was beat up and a male was lying on the ground laughing, 1200 block of Gidding Street.
- 9:43 p.m.: Caller reported a male, who had been in the alley for two hours, was looking into the windows of vehicles and apartments, 2100 block of Mitchell Street.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery