Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 1:57 a.m.: Caller reported he chased, on foot, the person he caught breaking into his vehicle, who fled the scene on a bicycle, 1200 block of Oakhurst Road.
- 4:48 a.m.: Caller advised he had a railroad track rider detained and wanted him escorted from the property, 100 block of South Main Street.
- 7:34 a.m.: Caller advised someone continually throws parties at his vacant house that has a pool and requested trespassing information, 300 block of North Connelly Street.
- 9:46 a.m.: Caller advised a horse that appeared to be in bad shape was tied to tree without its' owner present, 1600 block of Mabry Drive.
- 10:29 a.m.: Caller reported two males in the area kicking a puppy, 1500 block of East Seventh Street.
- 11:13 a.m.: Caller advised someone got his hand trapped in a compartment of his vehicle while trying to fix the air conditioning, 4700 block of Mabry Drive.
- 11:21 a.m.: Caller advised someone hit a trailer parked on the side of the road, 600 block of North Torch Boulevard.
- 1:56 p.m.: Caller reported theft of medication from a vehicle, 1000 block of Sheldon Street.
- 3:09 p.m.: Caller requested removal of a person who was traded a room for work. The person has stopped doing the work and moved in two brothers, 1800 block of Mabry Drive.
- 3:41 p.m.: Caller reported a tire blew up during airing and injured his hand, 1200 block of West Grand Avenue.
- 4:39 p.m.: Caller reported a vehicle ran into the side of a business, 1300 block of North Prince Street.
- 4:55 p.m.: Caller reported two vehicles in an alley collided and hit a gas meter, 1600 block of Wallace Street.
- 8:23 p.m.: Caller requested noise ordinance information regarding an ice cream truck still driving around the neighborhood blaring its' music, 300 block of North Connelly Street.
- 11:32 p.m.: Caller reported a goat stuck in a fence, 2000 block of Hammett Street.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery