Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 1:18 a.m.: Caller advised shots were fired from two different firearms, near Sixth and Reid streets.
- 3:08 a.m.: Caller reported their front door kicked in and things taken, 1300 block of West 11th Street.
- 5:45 a.m.: Caller advised a service truck with a window broken out was in the ditch and no one around it, near Greene Acres and Prince streets.
- 9:25 a.m.: Caller found a gun in the middle of the street, 100 block of Gary Street.
- 12:28 p.m.: Caller reported firearms missing from his home and may know who took them, 1100 block of Dusk Lane.
- 12:56 p.m.: Caller reported a friend was beaten by her boyfriend, 700 block of East 13th Street.
- 1:29 p.m.: Caller reported a tall male beating on an occupied vehicle with a piece of wood, near Ruth Street and Gerry Drive.
- 1:54 p.m.: Caller was advised that someone was jumping bail and carrying large amounts of marijuana with him, 2200 block of South Prince Street.
- 4:31 p.m.: Caller advised someone was camping in the backyard of their rental property, 900 block of Cypress Street.
- 4:32 p.m.: Caller reported their license plate stolen, 800 block of Curry road 19.
- 7:28 p.m.: Caller reported her purse stolen from her vehicle, 1300 block of Colonial Parkway.
- 8:35 p.m.: Caller reported people in two vehicles shot at each other then left the area, 300 block of Edwards Street.
- 9:41 p.m.: Caller reported a male and a female with a golf club were outside fighting in the front yard, 1300 block of East 10th Street.
- 10:56 p.m.: Caller advised vehicle traffic has picked up in the area and believes narcotics may be involved, 200 block of West Manana Boulevard.
- 11:42 p.m.: Caller advised children with no supervision were riding bicycles on the sidewalk and being loud, near Cesar Chavez Drive and Chama Street.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery