Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 5:19 a.m.: Caller reported someone driving erratically, driving into people's driveways and doing donuts on the main street, Main Street, Melrose.
- 1:22 p.m.: Caller witnessed the theft of a gas can from a trailer with lawnmowers on it, 2200 block of North Main Street.
- 7:58 p.m.: Caller reported an attempted drowning of a child, 1700 block of Mabry Drive.
- 9:13 p.m.: Caller advised that a male came and fired a gun into his apartment, 1000 block of North MLK Boulevard.
- 11:37 p.m.: Caller reported a man shooting a gun came running from the bridge, shot three times then ran toward the church, 1200 block of West Grand Avenue.
- 1:56 a.m.: Caller reported a house fire on Eighth Street between Edwards and Jones streets, near Eighth and Edward Streets.
- 2:46 a.m.: Caller reported about 20 shots fired and someone hiding in his garage, 800 block of North Lea Street.
- 8:37 a.m.: Caller reported a female semi-passed out with breathing trouble lying in the middle of the road, near 21st and Main streets.
- 3:12 p.m.: Caller stated there were puppies in a cage with no food or water, 700 block of East Fifth Street.
- 8:18 p.m.: Caller advised they could see small fire in the center of a field off a dead end, near Piersal Avenue and South Lea Street.
- 2:56 a.m.: Caller reported a vehicle upside down in the middle of the road, near Echols and Purdue avenues.
- 3:30 a.m.: Caller reported three or four intoxicated males fighting and smashing each others heads into the ground, 2900 block of Mabry Drive.
- 11:29 a.m.: Caller, teaching his mother to drive, advised that the vehicle was run into the house, 2900 block of Mandell Circle.
- 5:13 p.m.: Caller advised a female who appeared to have been beaten up entered the business and asked to borrow a shower, 4500 block of North Prince Street.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery