Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 12:39 a.m.: Caller advised there was a small grass fire in the area, near Southland Drive and Mississippi Street.
- 12:53 a.m.: Caller reported waking up to four juveniles toilet-papering her house, 100 block of Tucker Avenue.
- 6:06 a.m.: Caller reported a male crouched over in a median, 3300 block of South Prince Street.
- 7:08 a.m.: Caller reported construction equipment in the area tagged with graffiti, 2200 block of North Main Street.
- 7:22 a.m.: Caller reported traffic does not stop at a nearby stop sign, 1200 block of East Fourth Street.
- 9:20 a.m.: Caller reported his vehicle was hit while in his driveway during the night, 900 block of Wallace Street.
- 12:27 p.m.: Caller advised that someone entered the house through a bedroom window and stole a gaming system, 1200 block of Traver Street.
- 4:31 p.m.: Caller reported someone hit her vehicle and kept going, 900 block of North Maple Street.
- 5:05 p.m.: Caller reported a three-car accident blocking traffic, 700 block of North Norris Street.
- 5:06 p.m.: Caller reported someone shot into his home, 1200 block of Sandia Drive.
- 7:05 p.m.: Caller reported kids with a barrel on fire in the area, near Manana Boulevard and La Fonda Road.
- 8:41 p.m.: Caller reported a male beating up a female inside a vehicle, near 12th and Cameo streets.
- 8:55 p.m.: Caller advised two girls in bikinis and a kid on a skateboard would not move for traffic, near Manana Boulevard and Thornton Street.
- 9:45 p.m.: Caller reported gun shots fired in the area, 800 block of Sunrise Boulevard.
- 10:39 p.m.: Caller advised someone trying to get into her house, 1100 block of Alma Street.
- 11:07 p.m.: Caller advised she heard noises coming from inside the attic, 1400 block of Lexington Drive.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery