Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire calls for:
- 12:47 a.m.: Caller reported a female outside yelling, 900 block of North Reid Street.
- 5:47 a.m.: Caller reported a male in a wheelchair rolling backward in northbound lanes, 800 block of Manana Boulevard.
- 6:41 a.m.: Caller reported someone broke into her vehicle during the night, 300 block of Circle Drive.
- 7:50 a.m.: Caller reported a school bully takes their child's money at school, 2900 block of Cesar Chavez Drive.
- 7:53 a.m.: Caller reported a male and female with drug paraphernalia hiding in a nearby house, 100 block of Jones Street.
- 8:48 a.m.: Caller reported back door open and television missing from rental property, 2000 block of Chaparral Avenue.
- 9:24 a.m.: Caller reported ongoing problem with loud music nearly every morning, 1300 block of Wallace Street.
- 11:46 a.m.: Caller reported a toddler with a white dog walking in traffic, 400 block of East Grand Avenue.
- 1:50 p.m.: Caller reported a front end loader on fire, not near any structures, 1000 block of state road 288.
- 3:16 p.m.: Caller reported a male found laying on the ground in an alley, 100 block of North Prince Street.
- 5:17 p.m.: Caller reported a collision between a red vehicle and a child on a bicycle, near Cypress Street and Redwood Street.
- 5:38 p.m.: Caller reported a lady knocked over by a cow, 500 block of state road 467.
- 7:46 p.m.: Caller reported male in the area carrying a clipboard creeping out the residents, near Echols Avenue and Purdue Avenue.
- 8:05 p.m.: Caller reported an abandoned kitten in a trailer, 1900 block of East Seventh Street.
- 9:43 p.m.: Caller reported a male got out of his truck and beat up a female, 3400 block of Sheridan Street.
- 11:11 p.m.: Caller reported a severely injured dog, 500 block of Sheldon Street.
— Compiled by CNJ newsroom assistant Malinda Montgomery