Here is a sampling of police, sheriff and fire call logs:
- 12:05 a.m.: Caller reported hearing shots fired west of residence, 400 block of Mercury Place
- 12:19 a.m.: Caller reported a male hitting two females at 1000 block of North Mitchell Street.
- 1:11 a.m.: Caller reported burglary to a vehicle, 2200 block of North Prince Street.
- 1:21 a.m.: Caller reported a loud party with cars lined up and down the street, 200 block of Wicks Avenue.
- 1:25 a.m.: A 30-year-old female reported difficulty breathing, 2800 block of La Fonda Road.
- 1:41 a.m.: Caller reported loud base in the area, 1000 block of Mockingbird Lane.
- 2:16 a.m.: Caller at drive-through reported people in front of them seemed drunk and were flashing a gun, 200 block of West 14th Street.
- 4:35 a.m.: Caller reported seeing smoke and flames coming from a house behind a business, 100 block of East Brady Avenue.
- 5:12 a.m.: Caller reported his house had been egged, 900 block of John Doe Street.
- 5:18 a.m.: Caller reported a house burglary, 200 block of Hickory Street.
- 7:05 a.m.: Caller reported theft of a U-haul dolly, 1700 block of North Prince Street.
- 8:22 a.m.: Caller reported that his grandfather had fallen in the bathroom, 900 block Fairmont Court.
- 8:22 a.m.: Caller reported burglary to a vehicle and an R.V., 1900 block of Chaparral Circle.
- 9:37 a.m.: Caller said her son was yelling and screaming at everyone and refused to leave the premises. Caller wanted him removed, 1100 block of Cameo Street.
- 1:28 p.m.: Caller said a neighbor's 6-year-old child threw a rock at his truck and damaged it, 1800 block of North Prince Street.
- 1:28 p.m.: Caller stated that several girls having a car wash stepped into the street with their signs, almost causing an accident, 2000 block of West 21st Street.
- 2:51 p.m.: Caller reported a shoplifter being violent, 3700 North Prince Street.
- 3:45 p.m.: Caller reported two 4-year-old children near the water with no adult supervision, 1400 block of Edwards Street.
- 4:02 p.m.: Caller stated that a manhole cover was missing and drivers were swerving to avoid accidents, 300 block of West Seventh Street.
- 4:45 p.m.: Caller reported being passed a counterfeit $20 bill, 700 block of North Hull Street.
- 7:33 p.m.: Caller reported two vehicles driving recklessly and racing down Brady Street about 80 mph, 1700 block of Brady Avenue.
— Compiled by CNJ staff writer Tonjia Rolan