The Clovis Municipal Schools Foundation presented $24,999 in grants Nov. 17 for the Educator Initiative Program.
Since December 2007, the Foundation has awarded teachers nearly $86,695 in grants.
The following grants were awarded this year:
• Jr. Wildcat Transition Camps, Yucca Middle School, $4,000; Marshall Middle School, $4,000
• Jr. Wildcat math and science camps, Yucca Middle School, $4,500; Marshall Middle School, $4,500
• Music Media Technology, Clovis High School, $2,575
• Kindergarten Kickoff, Parkview Elementary, $4,000
• Student Electronic Portfolios, Zia Elementary, $429
• Student Electronic Response Systems, Mesa Elementary, $995