At the Roosevelt County Commission meeting Tuesday in the county courthouse, commissioners:
• Approved awarding janitorial services for the Roosevelt County Public Health Office.
• Approved the acceptance of a water storage tank for the Arch Fire Department.
• Decided not to appoint road viewers for the closure of South Roosevelt Road 2 1/2 as requested by county resident Maximo Torres.
County Manager Charlene Hardin said the decision was made because several residents use the road.
• Approved an agreement between Roosevelt County and Lea County to house inmates.
• Tabled a proposed Dalley Windmill Park location.
The proposal was tabled because Commissioner Bill Cathey was absent.
• Heard reports from county officials.
• Went into executive session.
No further action was taken.
— Compiled by PNT staff writer Alisa Boswell