As of 5 p.m. Tuesday, the following had candidacy for office in the Curry County primary election:
• District 64 state representative: Incumbent Anna Crook, Republican; Wade Lopez, Democrat
• Magistrate Judge, District 1: Johnny Chavez, Democrat; Incumbent Duane K. Castleberry, Republican
• Magistrate Judge District 2: Genaro Soto, Democrat; Incumbent Richard Hollis Jr., Republican
• County Commission District 1: Incumbent Bobby Sandoval, Democrat
• County Commission District 3: Incumbent Frank Blackburn, Democrat
• County Assessor: Republican Tim Lyman
• County Sheriff: Incumbent Matt Murray, Republican.
• Probate Judge: Incumbent Kevin D. Duncan, Republican; Ribble Holloman, Republican
Filing concludes at 5 p.m., at which point candidates can participate in a drawing for ballot position.
The primary is June 1.