The City of Clovis currently has several committee vacancies open. The city is seeking:
• A resident from District 4 to serve on the Keep Clovis Beautiful Committee. This committee meets at 5:30 p.m. on the third Monday of each month at City Hall and makes recommendations to the Clovis City Commission regarding beautification projects in the community.
• A resident from District 1 and a resident from District 4 for the Public Works Committee. This committee meets at 8:30 a.m. on the fourth Wednesday of each month and makes recommendations to the Clovis Commission regarding city infrastructure projects.
• Applications from Clovis residents interested in serving on the Cultural and Ethnic Affairs Committee. The Committee meets at noon on the second Tuesday of each month and organizes cultural activities and events in the community.
• A resident to serve on the Ned Houk Park Board, which makes recommendations to the Clovis City Commission regarding activities at Ned Houk Park.
• A resident to serve in an slot on the Parks and Recreation Board.
For an application form or information, contact the City Manager’s Office at 769-7828.