Freedom New Mexico
At today’s Curry County Commission Meeting, commissioners are expected to:
• Discuss applying to host the New Mexico High School Rodeo next year.
• Vote on a contract with HDR Engineering Inc. for services to be used in conjunction with the Joint Land Use Study
• Vote on an agreement with Quay County for housing prisoners.
• Discuss and vote on requests for 2011 fiscal year federal appropriations.
• Vote on five contract renewals for services for inmates.
• Vote on a budget resolution for a grant to purchase bullet proof vests.
• Vote on moving ahead with an application for enhancement funds for improvement to medians leading into the city
The meeting will be held at 9 a.m. in the Clovis/Carver Library’s North Annex