Clovis Municipal Schools announced that six employees have moved to different positions with the system, according to a news release.
Each position will begin with the start of the 2009-2010 school year.
• Tamara Moore Callahan, special education liaison, will moved into the position of Executive Director of Student Support Services.
• Esther Steinle, assistant principal of Clovis High School, will moved into the position of assistant principal at Yucca Middle School.
• Mike Rutledge, assistant principal of the CHS Freshman Academy, will move into the position of assistant principal of Clovis High School.
• Teacher John Howell will move into the position of assistant principal at the Freshman Academy.
• Teacher Cara Malone will move into the position of instructional coach at Clovis High School.
• Instructional coach Mitzi Estes will move into the position of Yucca Middle School principal.
Education Digest is compiled by CNJ staff writer Liliana Castillo. She may be contacted at 763-6991, or by e-mail: