A Clovis Municipal School Board meeting will be held at Zia Elementary School at 5:30 tonight.
Among things to be discussed are:
• Recognition of the volunteer of the year and state board of education’s Excellence for Student Achievement award recipient.
• A name change from the CHS Freshman Campus to the CHS Freshman Academy.
• Remodeling and new furniture for the Freshman Campus.
• Local Labor Management Relations Board Representative nominees.
• An increase of basic life insurance coverage.
• 2009-2010 budget questions and answers.