The Region V Drug Task Force and local law enforcement arrested nine people and seized 17 grams of methamphetamine in connection with two separate drug busts last week.
Thursday, agents serving a narcotics search warrant at 403 East 14th Street found 10 grams of meth, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and stolen electronic equipment in the residence, a press release from the Curry County Sheriff’s Office said.
It was the second similar search warrant served by agents in a week.
Feb. 22, agents located seven grams of meth, marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a search of unit 160 at the Clovis Apartments.
• Isaac Aranda, 22, was charged Thursday with trafficking meth, possession of drug paraphernalia, receiving stolen property and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Jail officials said Aranda was released on bond Thursday.
• Danny Venable, 20, was arrested Thursday on a probation violation and is being held without bond.
• Patrick Berry, 19, was charged Thursday with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He was released on bond Friday.
• Albert Hernandez, 34, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. He is being held on $1,000 bond.
Feb. 22 arrests:
• Fernando Rodriguez, 26, was charged with possession of meth with intent to traffic, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. He was released on $11,500 bond.
• Three males were also arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and a female was arrested on an unrelated, outstanding warrant.