BEVERLY HILLS–God bless America, and how’s everybody?
• Barack Obama won election to be the 44th president of the United States on Tuesday. It was a campaign launched by his opposition to the war. Barack Obama was so annoyed that President Bush doesn’t have an exit strategy that he gave him one.
• Barack Obama won Tuesday giving the Democrats control of Congress and the White House. World reaction poured in. Australia’s prime minister offered political asylum, safe passage and new identities to Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin.
• Barack Obama won Tuesday by carrying states that were traditionally Republican strongholds as well as New England and the West Coast. It was a victory of historic proportions. For the second time in her life, Michelle Obama was proud of her country.
• Barack Obama had a huge event in Chicago’s Grant Park Tuesday. Forty years ago during the Democratic convention, the park was filled with hippies and Black Power groups. They had no idea they’d be back 40 years later as senior campaign advisors.
• John McCain campaigned non-stop in the 36 hours leading up to Election Day. He was gracious at the end. The great thing about a guy like John McCain is that he never holds a grudge, as soon as he gets even with you he forgets all about it.
• Joe Biden got to vote for himself twice on Tuesday in Delaware. He was running both for vice president and for re-election as U.S. senator. When Joe Biden says on the campaign trail that he’s concerned about