* Texico knocked down 11 3-pointers in cruising to a 64-27 non-district win over host Tatum.
Junior Bryn Mayfield sank five 3-pointers en route to 17 points for the Lady Wolverines (17-4), while freshman Katlin Luscombe added nine points.
Texico held the Lady Coyotes to one point in the first quarter, and zero 3-pointers for the game.
* At Fort Sumner, the host Vixens fell behind 11-0 in the first five minutes before rallying to beat Floyd 40-29 in a District 3-1A contest.
Senior Alex Owens led Fort Sumner (10-4, 3-0 district) with 10 points. Senior Blair Jaramillo had two 3-pointers and 10 points for the Lady Broncos (10-9, 1-2).
* Grady put four players in double figures in rolling to a 77-44 District 4-1A win at San Jon.
Senior Jennifer Franklin scored 20 points and sophomore Payton Provencio contributed 12 for the Lady Bronchos (8-8, 4-0 district).
Janay Brashear led San Jon with 14 points.
* Fort Sumner broke open a tie game by outscoring Floyd 19-5 in the third quarter and the Foxes went on to a 59-44 victory in a District 3-1A matchup at Fort Sumner.
Junior post Brett Cortese led the way for the Foxes (5-11, 1-2) with 18 points, including a pair of 3-pointers, while Rawley Stallard scored 12 points.
Floyd (10-9, 1-2) played a bit shorthanded when three players missed the team bus. Freshman guard Jesus Davalos and sophomore post Chay Chenault led the Broncos with 18 points apiece.
* Danny Shetter compiled three 3-pointers and 26 points to lift host San Jon to a 77-59 District 4-1A victory over Grady.
Richard Vasquez added 22 points for the Coyotes. Brian Blackburn paced the Bronchos (4-13, 1-3) with 22 points.
— Compiled by CNJ staff