The following criminal dispositions were recently filed in the Ninth Judicial District Court:
• Johnny E. Fulgham, 52, pled guilty to possession of a controlled substance, tampering with evidence, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence of liquor or drugs (first offense) and is ordered to serve 18 months imprisonment followed by 18 months supervised probation, pay all fines and fees and allow an ignition interlock device to be installed on any vehicle he may drive. His imprisonment sentence was suspended.
• David M. Villegas, 22, pled guilty to criminal sexual penetration (child 13 to 16), contributing to the delinquency of a minor and is ordered to serve 18 months imprisonment followed by 18 months supervised probation and pay all fines and fees. His imprisonment was suspended.
• Charles Walker, 43, pled guilty to burglary and is ordered to serve one year less one day imprisonment. He will receive credit for 20 days time served.
• Irene M. Martinez, 35, pled guilty to disorderly conduct, interference with public officials and or the general public and is ordered to serve six months two days imprisonment followed by six months two days supervised probation. She will receive credit for six months and two days against her imprisonment sentence.
• Lee Ann Garcia, 26, pled guilty to breaking and entering and is ordered to serve one year supervised probation and pay all fines and fees.
• Denny Hidinger, 28, pled guilty to two counts of battery on a peace officer and is ordered to serve one year, six months imprisonment followed by one year supervised probation. He will receive credit for one year and four months less seven days.